1. Simhachal (A. P. ): This is the next station to Waltair Jn. You can get pineapple, cocoanuts and cashew nuts in plenty here. There are many waterfalls. This place is very solitary and secluded. There are thick forests. There are educated people leading godly life. This place is quite suitable for meditation.
2. Puri (Orissa): You can find good places for meditation near Chakra-Tirth and on the sea-side. The sea-breeze is elevating.
3. Ramghat (U. P): This is on the banks of the Ganga in the Bulandshahar district. The nearest railway station is Babrala (Chandosi line). It is only three miles from Ramghat. Bhiksha can be had for Sadhus and Sannyasins. There is Kshetra where free food is given for Sadhus, Sannyasins, Vanaprasthis and Brahmacharins. Pukka Kutirs can be had. Bihari Ghat is another place equally good near Ramghat. There is the Ganga also. You can get free food and Kutirs.
4. Karnavash: This is a place on the banks of the Ganga near Ramghat. Free food and free Kutirs are available.
5. Achpal: This is a nice solitary place in Kashmir. Bhiksha can be had from the neighbouring villages. There is a nice spring and a fine garden.
6. Bhrigu Kshetra: This is near Anupshire in the Bulandshahar district. There are good cottages on the banks of the Ganga. Free food can be had for Sadhus and Sannyasins. There is a Kshetra.
7. Chitrakut: This is an ideal place for devotees of Rama. "He who does Japa of Rama Mantra here for six months living on milk and fruits, will have Darshan of Lord Rama, " so says Sri Tulasidasji. It is on the banks of the Mandakini river. There are Darmashalas and good rooms.
8. Rajpur: This is at the foot of Mussoorie hills, eight miles from Dehradun. This is a cool place. There are Pukka Kutirs here.
9. Jhusi: This is a solitary place at the junction of the Yamuna and the Ganga in Allahabad. There are good Kutirs and Dharmasalas. This is a beautiful place for divine contemplation. Just try for six months.
10. Naimisaranya: This is on the banks of the Gomati river. There is a railway station. There are good Kutirs and Dharmasalas. There is plenty of solitude. It is situated between Sitapur and Balamau (U. P. ).
11. Mohavan: This is a solitary place on the banks of the Yamuna near Mathura in U. P. There are good rooms.
N. B-Householders and Vanaprasthis also can have comfortable accommodation in the above places.